Team Out of Town Blog Hub (Outoftownblog.com) – Realme, an Android smartphone based out of China, has been one of the top emerging brands in the space. They offer a range of tech products including smartphones, laptops, tablets, TVs, power banks, and earbuds. What sets them apart from other brands is their budget-friendly price tag for quality tech.
One of their most recent launches includes the realme Buds Air 3, which was released on February 28th, 2022.
What to Expect?
They come in two color variations, which are starry blue and galaxy white. The case has a very sleek and simple design with a matte finish.
The Buds Air 3 has industry-leading 42dB Active Noise Cancellation. This feature allows users to listen to their music or podcast peacefully while walking in the city, on a long plane ride, or even at the office. These earbuds have dual microphones, one feedforward, and one feedback. They have an airy design and make use of Smart De-wind technology for better noise cancellation
You can also enjoy 30 hours of total playback, which is realme’s longest playback time yet. The 30 hours playback is for the Buds Air 3 and charging case in normal mode. With noise cancellation and transparency mode on, the Buds Air 3 and charging case will last for 22 hours total. On the other hand, with noise cancellation and transparency mode on, the Buds Air 3 only will last for a total of 5.5 hours.
Its 10mm LCP Dynamic Bass Boost driver allows users to experience clear vocals and powerful bass. The 10mm large sound unit and premium LCP diaphragm with high elasticity is specifically designed to provide more precise audio. Aside from this, you can create a customized audio profile tailored to your ears’ sensitivity.
Another great feature of the Buds Air 3 is that they are classified by IPX5 water and sweat resistance. This means that they can resist a sustained, low-pressure water jet spray.
Here is what you can expect inside the box:
- Earbuds x2 (left x1 and right x1)
- Type-C charging cable x1
- Charging case x1
- User guide and warranty card x1
- Info card x1
- Silicone earbud tips: 3 pairs (large, medium, and small), with the medium tips, are installed by default.
Let’s talk about some of the advantages and disadvantages.
- The realme Air Buds 3 has long battery life.
- It has decent ANC (active noise cancellation) technology.
- They are one of the affordable options available when it comes to earbuds.
- Compared to the Air Buds 3, they are more lightweight.
- The case has a matte finish and does not smudge easily.
- It’s quite comfortable to hold the case in your hands since it is an oval, flattened shape.
- There are limited color and design options available.
- The charging case is slippery and can get scratched easily.
- The buds have an all-plastic design.
All in all, the Buds Air 3 is a great budget find for casual audiophiles.
The realme Air Buds 3 are a Lazada exclusive item here in the Philippines and can be ordered from realme’s official Shopee Mall store online.
They are on sale for PHP 3,990.00 on Shopee. You can also keep an eye out for one of Lazada’s monthly sales to snag them for an even better price.
Follow Out of Town Travel Blog on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Bloglovin, and Pinterest if you want more travel and tech-related updates.