TRENDING: Girl Poses with FA When She Was Younger— Now Her Co-Cabin Crew Member
This girl dreamed high, and she took it literally!
“If you pray, manifest, and work hard for your dream, the Lord will make it happen,” says Regina Gregorio, a cabin crew member of local airline Cebu Pacific who posted a sweet story that went viral on social media last October 28.
What are the chances you’ll fly again with someone who inspired you to be a flight attendant? Only this time, you’re now both part of the same cabin crew? This is the story of Regina Gregorio in an inspiring Facebook post that garnered a thousand reactions due to its heartwarming message.
From being one of her passengers to ‘kalipad’
On October 28, Gregorio posted a sweet anecdote with accompanying photos of when she was still a passenger on a Cebu Pacific flight. She took photos with a flight attendant named Zai Nucup, which she now flies with, as they both were part of the cabin crew on the same flight bound for Iloilo City.
10 years ago, A girl dreamed of becoming a Flight attendant. Look at her now! Regina and Zai recreated the same photo when they were both on board the plane. It was such a touching moment that proved how determined Regina was to achieve her dreams and how loyal Zai is to Cebu Pacific, as the latter still works for the said airline company after so many years since the photo was taken.
“The first picture shown is one of the main reasons why I dreamt of being a cabin crew. It inspired me to pursue my dream,” she mentioned in the post. And ten years later, she did– both of them are now flight attendants at Cebu Pacific.
Now a flight attendant, Regina shares a quote to inspire other youth who want to pursue their dreams. “Never stop dreaming until it becomes your answered prayer,” she ended.
Cebu Pacific is the biggest low-cost airline in the Philippines, flying in and out of domestic and international destinations worldwide. It’s also one of the most coveted companies in the industry, as many aspiring Filipinos dream of working in the airline someday. Besides airline staff and pilots, Cebu Pacific hires cabin crews who want to be part of their growing family. The airline offers competitive salary packages, travel benefits, annual performance bonuses, and more.
What an uplifting story from someone who worked hard for her goals! Share this story with your loved ones; who knows, they might be an aspiring flight attendant who needs some inspiration to achieve their dreams!
How to become a Cebu Pacific Flight Attendant?
To apply as a cabin crew, complete the form and submit it here.
Qualifications and Requirements for Cebu Pacific Cabin Crew Application:
- Must have completed at least two (2) years of college or equivalent.
- Preferably has previous experience as a Cabin Crew, particularly A320/321/330 qualified.
- Must meet the minimum height requirement of 5’3 for females and 5’7 for males.
- Candidates without prior experience as a Cabin Crew may also apply.
- Ready to join the training as soon as possible.
- Open to Filipino nationals based in the Philippines only.
- Willing to be based outside of Manila, Philippines.
- Must be proficient in Filipino and English language.
- Must be physically fit to undergo the training and perform the roles and responsibilities of a Cebu Pacific Cabin Crew.
- Must have a customer-centric mindset.
- Must possess confidence and creativity in problem-solving
Follow Out of Town Travel Blog on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest if you want more travel and tech-related updates.